Order your copy of Errol’s book – “Keys To Delivering Amazing Customer Service!”
Keys To Delivering Amazing Customer Service guides you in implementing a holistic strategy in your quest to provide great customer service. This practical book assists you in creating both a customer and employee friendly culture to maximize your ability to acquire and retain customers. Learn why establishing core values, hiring the right people to service your customers, balancing workload and performance goals all impact the level of service received by your customer.
Here’s what others are saying about “Keys To Delivering Amazing Customer Service!”
“Your insight into customer service is invaluable. In fact, your book was instrumental in setting the tone and philosophy for our Contact Center! Best!” Ann Littmann – Director of Operations – Safeway Driving Centers – Houston, Tx
“Keys to Delivering Amazing Customer Service by Errol D. Allen. A Must Read!! As a Guru on Customer Service Errol book has all the tools to be able to help any organization deliver Amazing Customer Service!. This is a book that I must not only read but study as well!. If you are an employer, this book will make the perfect gift to your employees to read, in fact you can use it as a tool for the entire organization!. excellent book, great insights! Thank you Errol for this wonderful book! Congratulations!” Maria Garcia – CVS Caremark
Famed author and leadership guru Tom Peters states that “internal customers are more important than external customers.” While we all know that a revenue driven organization’s success is dependent upon the external customer’s willingness to purchase the products or services of that organization, it’s what happens internally that creates the customer’s experience. On this DVD “Internal Customers – They’re Important Too!” Errol will:
- Provide five basic human interaction principles for internal customer service success.
- Discuss the importance of establishing core values for internal customer service.
- Identify seven key ingredients of great internal customer service.
- Talk about ways to become a respected internal service provider within your organization.
- Provide several exercises to get you started on creating great internal customer service.
- And more!
Get this DVD for $25.95 and use it to develop great internal customer service within your organization!
Customer Service Excellence – Strategies for Developing a Customer Focused Organization
In today’s highly competitive business environment, customer service is perhaps the most critical component of the business operation. According to TARP (Technical Research Assistance Program), 68% of customer defections take place because customers feel poorly treated.
“It’s A System!” as all cross-functional operations impact service delivery to the external customer.
This DVD provides a different approach on how to achieve higher profitability, increase level of customer satisfaction, improve cross-functional communications, have more efficient operations and create a positive work environment.
On this DVD Errol will:
- Discuss the importance of developing an organizational identity through core values.
- Discuss how a comprehensive training program impacts your front line personnel and your customer.
- Address the impact of your employee management skills in the quest to deliver amazing customer service.
- Identify four principles that set the tone for positive internal customer service interactions.
- Discuss 5 action steps for creating great internal customer service that leads to a great customer experience for the “paying” customer.
- Address why customer based metrics should have high priority.
- Discuss the importance of involving “Fixers” in the Products/Services design process.
- Learn why it’s important to value customer complaints.
This DVD is available at $25.95 and will assist you in creating a customer focused organization! You can use it over and over again to reinforce your efforts to provide great customer and employee experiences!